Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF @Glisten @Bill16 @Jacques 

Hi guys,

I just walked up the hill to the local shops. I wanted to buy some instant yeast because I got it in my head to try and bake some focaccia bread. I was quite the sight in my purple jacket with my purple nana trolley in tow. I got instant yeast, more olive oil and some flaky salt to sprinkle on top. @TAB  I bought a meat mincer from Aldi recently. Haven’t used it yet but have wanted one for years.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're having a good afternoon. The heater is making me feel a bit better. Coffee good too. Ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

did you have purple hair as well ? @Oaktree  lol

yeah , I was looking at mincers the other day. they looked just like the one mum had like in 60s. cant think what I wanted it for. maybe to make my own mince meat as stuff in supermkts bit suss w preservatives etc. we used to make pastie filling with mincer, veg juice would go everywhere lol pasties good tho

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, enjoy baking. Hopenit turns out real well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

toast didnt touch the sides @Meowmy  was wanting snacks, but between mince, ham, roast pork , even salami, got like 1.5kg meat in fridge, so should be buying veg or nothing really

ok socks on and check tv. check min temp tonite then chop wood, but only if really cold , dont really want to do it. yes, afternoon, ok, guess, lol

@TAB hey tabby, yea. I have meat in fridge as well. Should make some stew ha. Tonight is fish. Ha. Got a few mandarins. They taste quite good.

I have never made foccacia bread @Oaktree I hope it turns out well. "When I am old I will wear purple!" some meme I saw somewhere. I keep watching these old lady makeovers on facebook. The transformations are quite amazing. Wouldn't mind looking a bit more eccentric like this mature woman

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 3.41.01 pm.png

@Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 @Jacques 

Haha no I dont have purple hair but I wouldn’t mind it if I could. Hairdresser doesn’t want to do it because I would have to bleach my hair white first and that isn’t good for my hair. Have stupid fine hair. I just made two focaccia mixes. One to do quickly at room temperature and one to rise overnight in the fridge. 
https://alexandracooks.com/2018/03/02/overnight-refrigerator-focaccia-best-focaccia/

@Oaktree hey oaktree, hope bread turn out well. May be it's cooking weekend for me as well ha ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us