Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

I'm sure you can be quite the charmer @TAB  lol

Well done with good deed. Doesn't hurt...but yeah, you'd want the scratchie pay back! haha

You and your cat food...imagine how much you'd spoil the cat if it was yours full time!!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

well it eats here fulltime @StuF  last saw it out in back yard trying to blend in.usually gone by about now then back next morning

Cute @TAB  lol

@TAB 

Cats have such a good life especially if they find humans that will spoil them. Our cat is a fussy eater and prefers food with gravy. She even gets human tuna from time to time. We buy Temptations treats in all different flavours and we mix them up. She gets exactly 17 treats per day. She loves the catnip ones. Can you tell we love our cat? It’s her birthday on the 28th of this month and we have bought her some expensive cat food for the occasion. 2 tins of exotic food so I hope she enjoys her birthday. 

@Oaktree @TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, just waiting to see dr here. Hope you're all okay. Take care

Hey @Meowmy 

Hope your Dr visit goes ok

@StuF hey StuF, how has been your day? Yea, hope dr will be okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

i havent discovered treats yet @Oaktree mine just wont touch some things, could be human stuff, whatever

Hi @Meowmy 

Good luck with the doctor 

My day has been ok thanks @Meowmy 

Didn't do a lot. Got group tomorrow, so that gets me out and about

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us