Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

okay .. @Glisten  I had hemi-thyroidectomy oct 2022 at fiona stanley was supposed to be 'the' man as it was deep and wrapped around vocal chords and jugular ba ha ha lol like 12mths prior to that  they attempted FNA, I would refuse if had have known what it would be like. felt like guy was putting full body weight on blunt knitting needle was just about pushing off the table. Not sure if they were joking , but after he says to nurse, oh I should have put other end in .... WTAF ..... no freaken wonder... ga ahhhhh

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I had no luck a while back thought go throw few bucks at that sport channel, cant do one-off games of course .. and its gone for every till AFL release footage a year later ha ha ha @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its on kayo but have to sign up @StuF  much as i hate collywood, not worth it lol

Yeah @TAB  - Kayo is tempting, but overkill and costs too much

@TAB hey tabby, well done shops and cat food. Took some meds for eye. Feeling a bit crazy ha ha

Well done @TAB I am about to do the floors in a minute. Those wood fires can get so messy.  I never realised it until I knew someone with a wood fire and you have to clean up all the time. Cat seems to like cat food. Have you de-flea'ed him? I used to work as a receptionist in real estate and one house going up for sale was infested with bugs or fleas of some kind. The sales agents had to go to the chemist afterwards for cream as they really got bitten. Don't want that happening to you

TAB
Senior Contributor

have attempted this once before @StuF  but login no good , have to login to Hubble or some shite now, didnt work, am safe lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

..is that good or bad @Meowmy  re how you are feeling ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

there was something here thought was fleas. i put stuff on its neck, but didnt get it on the skin completely @SmilingGecko  if it did do anything its worn off now. if take it to vet will have to get cage and get it used to car. might try flea thing fm somewhere else next time and have a better go at it.

yeah , around fire is a disaster area, am lazy. would look so much better if spent 2 mins w dustpan and brush

TAB
Senior Contributor

north kicked first goal 3rd  quarter @StuF  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us