Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..am going subcontract on stun -line at maccas abbatoirs @StuF  jk lol 

yeah, nah will get used, was cheap gonna bang a few droppers in behind house and hang some shadecloth up to shield me fm a.hole neighbours down back corner of my yard.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..plus @StuF  old boily can never have enough hammers .. bit like blacksmith .. lol @Bill16 I drew a crowd straightening 16mm plate on ground on site age 50 .. crackhead pinjib crane  driver who used to got to Vegas on break cheering me on .. go, crustie !! i swung the sh!t out of 14-6lb hammer ie not too heavy for me, got it done after couple minutes. I was go-to Mr Fixit on that job, the foreman would come and get me, over and over . Felt so proud, plus broke things up. Tab come with me .. welding adapters onto bucket for contractor

again .. weld spring hanger back on on semi trailer  water cart lol ..

my normal job there was with rigging crew. putting things that had been cut up for transport to site back together again.  ROM bins, structures etc . rigging supervisor would come and ask me how to do things when he was stuck 🙂 

@TAB 

I worked for Monadelphous as a general hand fifo for a while back in 2006. We were building things on a mine site. Rail conveyor and buildings. Man I loved that job. Perfect for a tomboy like me. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

monos broke me a few times @Oaktree  was all planned and deliberate.very hard on people and not very rewarding. understand re particular jobs tho. I worked for them for years on and off. 

@Oaktree @StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friend, work was just okay ha. Doing an online course for work. Guess kind of good to be occupied ha. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope its not too hard @Meowmy  they should pay you for doing  that

@TAB hey tabby, did a little. Just chilling for a bit. Hope you're  okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe tell them your computer and internet down @Meowmy  so have to do at work ie get paid , ha. or tell them you want to get paid  WFH for your day off lololo ...

@TAB hey tabby, think will eat chicken drumsticks tomorrow night. Course is a bit interesting ha. Freezing here as well. Hope your fire is going well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha hope they are okay re drumsticks @Meowmy  glad you like the course. not up to much here . trying not to poo my pants ha ha can feel something starting lol ok could be gas ha ha ha ha lol 

have appt w poo dr they are local lolo. costs hundreds of dollars just for consult ha ah ah ha lol ok only $50 out of pocket and hosp is bulk-billed lol ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us