Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, I am proud of you all.😄😄😄😄. Just got home. Have done shopping for food. Have got a nice low gi cake. Also a fish. Should be nice tonight. Take care all

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @Meowmy  maybe spread some butter on the cake, that will fix the GI .. lol ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

will re-think it soon, have old iphone SE not sure if could sell that @StuF  2022 version, someone might want, also cheap LG K5 paid couple hundred for at PO like 2 -3 years ago if dont sell in couple weeks will find charity that takes them for re-use , else woolies might still take them, think

Nice work @Meowmy 

Avagoodone

Fair plan @TAB 

@StuF @TAB  I think no shame is a guy-thing, that I unfortunately don’t have in my skill set.

@TAB you wouldn’t be human if you were scared about Monday.

I had one of the best Cardiothoracic surgeons in the country work on me. I got wheeled into pre-op started sobbing uncontrollably, so the anaesthetist knocked me out 😆

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, ya would nt think it was so hard, but wrote down prices like 3 weeks ago now lol just need pics on fb. will do after hosp @StuF also got a couple flash modems and 2 sets speakers want to get rid of

TAB
Senior Contributor

..did they give you anaesthetic as well @Glisten  ? lol 

https://youtu.be/bcFwcRT5qV0?si=SNgLd6uDVjjF-pXt

yeah , I try and put brave face on, but when lying on back in pre op m yeah, nah am ok usually, outwardly anyway. what scares me these days is having anaesthetic at all re my general health/lack of it

Defryme Mama Said Knock You Out. 1994 single charting at #38 in Australia in May 1994. A cover version of the L.L. Cool J track. From the album 'Purekiller'. Jim Keays from Masters Apprentices makes an appearance in the video. Official music video HQ 90s 90's 1990s ohnoitisnathan ohnoitisnt'nathan

Oh @Glisten 

There's plenty of shame...just tend to pretend otherwise and keep stuffing it down with beer lol

(That might just be me!)

I just filled the Cherokee up for our mission @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Jacques @Oaktree she took 175 dollars 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us