Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, had a coffee. Mum got heater on. Hope the day pans put well for us

TAB
Senior Contributor

think lots sleeping here today , cold and damp and grey and bed warm and comfy and seem to feel better afterwards @Meowmy  going to shops shortly, getting fussy in my old age, not liking uht milk and sweeteners, want real milk and raw sugar lol, also need water and might try another loaf of bread, one got yest pretty average, think the bake it themselves, but whoever does it saturday stuffs it up, weekdays its brilliant.

Need to do some study once warm up.  Hope you are okay

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy the shops

Got a second coffee here

Hello @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Bit tired here after yesterday at footy.Throat is not great, but that's probably from shouting.

Anyway, I hope you have good Sundays

TAB
Senior Contributor

got the stuff @Meowmy  drove friend to cafe wednesday, passanger door wont lock now. god only knows what they did to it lol Prob few hundred dollars to fix else if push lock on remote, alarm goes off now as it isnt locked 

Ohh man @TAB !!!

Sucks about the car door!!! 🤬

A warm hello and good morning to @StuF @TAB @Oaktree @Glisten 

Had a brilliant nights rest after balancing my yin/yang energy. Have not been sleeping well for a while but enjoyed a deep sleep last night with yin/yang practice. Got the slow cooker on for almost 48hours - all that lovely collagen to drink each day. Just been doing breathwork again and my body feels settled plus did some meditation to get rid of alien implants and to seal off my energy from negative forces (yes i believe in other off planet life forms) It was from the we love mass meditation you tube channel.  Its good to add extra spiritual practice that benefits you. Love it!

@StuF hey StuF, hope you feel better re throat. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope car door gets fixed. Out coffee and walk here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us