Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

sounds nice @Oaktree  i've got lots in fridge and no motivation lol @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, nice to have lots in fridge ha ha. So tired just want to sleep for a week ha ha and get served upon ha ha. ?? A bit like hospital ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

til around early 20s I hospital was my fave place @Meowmy  I never spent long there, but enjoyed it. i used to say I wanted to be in a psych ward for like 6 mths

mate used to live across the road from main one in SA, nurses and patients used to drink at pub across the road. i talked to them all. nurses didnt like me lol.

i went to psych hosp w new friend fm pub.  another time we went wandering through there wherever where open doors, saw people we knew from school

@TAB hey tabby, yea, be good to just lay there for a week and get food and drinks served somehow ha ha ha. Nice dream 

TAB
Senior Contributor

these days hosp scary @Meowmy  

@TAB hey tabby, think we better serve and look after ourselves instead ha ha.  May be early night ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

think decided not going to put extra windows in lounge room here @Meowmy @Glisten was thinking have like 150 plus mm left on reveal as have aluminium windows in double brick in worst spot for sun, thought that leaves plenty of room to double up on windows. (cheaper than double glazing) got idea from place stayed at in Berlin, walls like 2 ft thick with window on outside , big space and another window on inside lol, outer ones opened out guess and inner ones , ..in .. 

That is clever @TAB @Meowmy I really like that idea 👍🏼 of outside and inside windows 🪟 G

@TAB hey tabby Berlin building sound interesting 

TAB
Senior Contributor

think cost will stop me, but nice idea. was thinking 10mm glass and double hung for inside @Glisten  will get foil sandwiched bubble wrap instead can get 10mm thick.  then again prob way way cheaper to get alfoil stick to window , then bubble wrap ie make yrslef else like $10/metre , make yrself for $1/metre lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us