Skip to main content

Re: Far and Away

๐Ÿ˜Š @Kurra @Former-Member @LooneyToones @Anony18 

@Faith-and-Hope - ohhh smart to start a new thread. So glad to hear your adventures. UK/Europe is so pretty. I love the old buildings and the history. Australia is still such a young country. 

Understand about the photo ID. I had that happen to me before. Called another person to verify and had give my driver's license. I did lost quite a bit of weight from the passport photo to what I looked like now so will give them that! 

Definitely give us updates. I can live vicariously through you Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member, I'll talk about me on the sleeping too much thread. Let me know how you are too.

@F&H, excellent! Sounds chilly though ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @Faith-and-Hope

Sounds like a great trip. Hope you D3 is okay and that hubby is coping.  The photo you sent is really nice.  Have a fantastic time.  Great to hear from you ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care Heart

Thanks Beautiful @BlueBay .... โค๏ธ

I hope things are improving for you today, and you can find a few moments of joy somewhere .... I love hearing about it when you do.  

Hugs ....

๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒท

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great idea @Faith-and-Hope to have a space were we can follow your journey :face_with_rolling_eyes:๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ (emoticons for the pun). So we are following your literal and metaphorical journey which is ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Please forgive if I don't post much but see my likes as a Im seeing you and hearing you. 

Wishing you a fabulous time. I know you've had a rocky start let's hope it gets better from here ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

Sounds great @Faith-and-Hope

You willl be able to see the cathedrals I want to see -

It  sounds - apart from WH and D3 (falling) and your congestions and the cold weather - which you like - really great

I gotta think about planning for this myself -

Dec

Ah..............Fantastic

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope

If memory serves me correctly @Faith-and-Hope, Colchester in Suffolk is good for roman ruins. It's a long time ago so memory is a bit fuzzy. ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ
Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us