Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @TAB @Mustang67 @Meowmy @greenpea @Glisten @StuF 

Just checked my vedic astrology and its my "Chandrashtama" today. Its when its 8 astrological houses away from my birth Nakshatra or lunar mansion I was born in on an astro chart - it means not a good day! Won't be doing anything major today. I think I may just put my sun hat on and get out into the garden though and sweep some leaves, do some weeding and throw out some tree branches. Its a beautiful sunny day for it. Will also bake some bread. Just realised its a public holiday AFL grand final day here.  I used to be a signed up member of The Australian Anti-Football League. Used to have their sticker on my car but I soon realised from angry drivers its was a religion!!! That was years ago, don't know if attitudes have changed or have got better lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

do aqua size or water pilates ? @Mustang67 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@TAB the other physiotherapy clinic that I am considering also have hydro therapy. But aqua robics has been disgusted as well. I am just gathering as much information as I can, so I can make an informed decision.

@TAB hey tabby, out walk and coffee here. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @Mustang67 

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit seedy @Meowmy  put plants out soon, cat fed and asleep inside. leave for tyre place in about 3 hours

Well done @Meowmy I'm totaled after this week. I'm just baking some bread before getting into the garden. Have been listening to my new Biofield audios from the Genius Insight app this morning. Healing my most pressing issues with it by just using my voice as an imprint and tailoring the sound waves to my health profile based on the sound of my voice. I also embedded in the soundscape an affirmation of my own: "I'm a Christed white fire being from the heart of the central galactic sun" Maybe I'll ascend one day maybe I won't lol!

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @greenpea @Glisten @Mustang67 just doing the violet flame decree which purifies the mind, emotions, thoughts, words actions and deeds and clears karma. Its a wonderful technique to work with and is extremely powerful. I like the way it purifies the soul on every level. Learnt it from The Summit Lighthouse years ago which is a church of some kind of persuasion. The decree come from an ascended master known as St Germaine of the 7th Ray. It gets rid of anything karmic residing within you. It truly liberates the soul so you are free of toxic thoughts

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  had shower, having another coffee. am dressed. still 2 hours til I leave lol

its not as far as I thought going there. same distance as bigtown. might look at mitre 10 there see if any plants. one here and one in big town not the best

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us