Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

omg @Bill16 we have the same haircut, i have short back and sides an long on top too, i am lucky my mum was a professional hair dresser so she has always done my hair, but of late i cut my own hair. probs not perfect but cheap lol. $40 is the norm here, some of them can be $60 or more. 

@Bill16  I went to three Hairdressers asked how much for an Undercut $150 extra for wash and blow dry.

Went to a Barber asked how much for an Undercut, $20.

What a rort.

G

@TAB @Jacques @StuF @greenpea @Meowmy @Oaktree 

@TAB happy birthday for tomorrow. Good luck at course. @StuF @Bill16 @greenpea going okay here. Take care all

Short back and sides,long on top,it's a guaranteed lady killer @Jacques hehe just joking mate

Yep @Glisten  it is indeed a Rort!!!

Hey @Meowmy 

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Have a good night 🙂

hahahaha @Bill16 yeah mate your right 😉

when i was in my teens i had the top part in dred locks. and dyed all different colours 

Geez mate @Jacques that would've been one gnarly haircut hahaha 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I remember someones GF in 80 spending $200 on a 'perm' @Glisten  also another one w $200 boots  $300/wk  was okay wage then.

ha ha reminds me when had hair, like age 14-15 went to womens hairdresser for some reason, they gathered around saying look at this hair,then washed it like 3 times as I hardly ever did and cat and styled it, people were stunned. was briefly called 'Bowie' before letting it grow back into nothing shape lol

Thanks for reminding me @Bill16 lol

@StuF  had number # 1/2 today and barber told me to sit up straight, 'are you alright?' well I wasnt really, went to bed around 2am lol ...

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  and that's good things okay for you.

yes, womens haircuts a ripoff @Glisten 

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us