Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

looks like ute over $350 as well @Meowmy  maybe have to try and forget couple times stuffed up reversing trailer and try and remember when got it right lol, and save like $260

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko  and all

Hope your days go well

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @StuF  am trying to kick a few goals here today. have set bar really low. see how i go..

What have you got on today ?

@TAB I didn't understand what was required of me in IT - some units I did in commerce. We had to do computer programming for stock control. They had a way of doing the programming so when i wrote it in pseudocode before running it the tutor failed me.

By the time i got through the unit i landed up at exams and got 100% on the exam but because my previous coursework had not up to speed it accounted for a lower result. 

It could be a confidence thing you are experiencing of not feeling sufficiently able to meet the task at hand?

I really regret studying commerce it was a rigorous course and like only 10% of the final student population in the lecture theatre actually passed. i hated every minute of it but finished what i started. Not worth it in the end .

Had a friend wind up being employed by Arthur Andersen or Deloittes. These places are shark tanks

I have often wondered about him 

lol @TAB 

I reckon my bar is lower! Ironing...!

Good luck with your goals

@StuF ironing, what is that? lol I don't recall the last time I picked up an iron!!! 😱 Got to make a fritatta today though. Give me all your motivation StuF 

Yeah @SmilingGecko 

I don't mind ironing actually. But yes, I know few people that do it any more! lol

Nice work on the fritatta 

I used to do tag team ironing with my old man when he was alive @StuF He was good at just about everything. I'm just back from another walk and have to stick around for grocery delivery. Not feeling the best today. Will do some blood laser again.  Its hard pushing myself. Took my meds late last night and theyre still wearing off. Interrupted sleep yada yada

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. I still dont know what I am doing @StuF  decided to try assignments, well its not a bathtub, but its something., and has a deadline..

made big gains, poss wasted some time, but hey.

I hope your afternoon is better @SmilingGecko 

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us