Skip to main content

Re: My special place

I am @Bow I don't even know why I care, why I let it get to me.

Prn didn't help, I've now sh. Everything is just going downhill

Im sorry you aren't well both physically and mentally. I guess a bed day can help and hinder. Help because you can give yourself some rest, but bad because it gives your mind time to wander to all different places/thoughts.

@Snowie I'd be really upset by this too. This person has repeatedly let you down, yet you've kindly given them the benefit of the doubt.

I hear everything feels like it's going downhill causing you to sh. I just want to check if you need any medical attention?

How can we best support you here?

Things weren't great and this has just made it worse @Ru-bee.

No one can get rid of my thoughts.

No I don't need medical attention. 

Yeah, I imagine it would be upsetting enough on its own, but on top of already not feel great it would be even harder to manage @Snowie 

I'm really sorry today has turned out like this, I'm here with you

It's not your fault @Ru-bee 

It's my fault in trusting someone.

I'm so angry at myself.

@Snowie I wonder how it would feel to try to put the fault on the person who couldn't keep their appointment?

I know it can be hard not to blame yourself, but the only person I can see this reflecting badly on is the SW. I know when I start really telling myself off over something like this it helps me to try to take a beat and then imagine that I was talking to a loved one in this situation instead. 

Deep down I know it's their fault @Ru-bee I keep telling myself this.

It just has brought up other things for me which I'm not coping with.

I think its better if I just go before I say things Im not allowed too or gets me in trouble.

Thank you for caring

Bye

Hey @Snowie all good if you wanna skedaddle, but just letting you know I'm here if you do feel that you would like some connection 💜

Thanks for the offer @Jynx 

My brain just won't let it go.

My thoughts won't let up.

@Jynx I'm scared of being alone right now (no one else is home)

Just going to go on Peer Group chat

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us