Skip to main content

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

@Emelia8 @Shaz51 @NatureLover @Glisten @Faith-and-Hope @tonys @Dimity @TAB @StanD @Snowie @StuF @saturnzoon @MDT @Glisten 

Thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day. First breakfast at Zamia cafe in Kings Park, then shopping at Watertown, then we went and checked into The Crown Promenade Hotel, then off to see & Juliet (live show), a break then dinner at Junction Grill. The next day had a buffet breakfast at the hotel, then a 90 min segway tour of Kings Park and followed that with a piece of apple and rhubarb pie with a hot drink. Overall I had a lovely time and felt very spoilt. I went and did all this as a respite with my mental health organisation and my support worker. There was a group of seven of us all together. They put this trip together after I had to miss the Robbie Williams concert because I had covid.

Meggle

..woww .. @Oaktree  you dont mess around do you lol

hope you got pics as well as memories . sounds great

I left your birthday message on the morning thread @Oaktree   the night before your birthday .  Did not know there was a  birthday thread.     Glad the day shone for you ..                                             tns 

Glad to hear you had a swell day @Oaktree
You deserve it !

What a beautiful birthday you had @Oaktree thankyou for sharing it with us💕 😊

Happy Birthday to our @Jacques 

hope you have a great day my friend 

HP.jpg

happy-birthday-song-2.jpg

@Oaktree , @TAB , @tonys , @MDT , @StanD , @Determined , @Sans911 , @Bill16 , @Adge , @Snowie , @Zoe7 , @Appleblossom , @Emelia8 , @Faith-and-Hope , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @Meowmy , @StuF , @Dimity , @Captain24 , @Birdofparadise8 , @tyme , @Abner , @Eve7 , @Bow , @SmilingGecko , @Owlunar2 , @oceangirl , @BlueBay  @Jynx , @Melbcoffeesnob , @hanami , @Krishna , @LoveandHope , @outlander , @creative_writer , @Sophia1 , @Clawde , @RiverSeal , @Blackbird11 , @Glisten , 

Happy Birthday @Jacques !

I hope you have a great day 🙂

Happy birthday, @Jacques!!! have a great day 🎈

Happy birthday @Jacques 

Hope you enjoy your day and may the next lap around the sun be all you hope for ️ 

Oh Gosh @Jacques ..who knew .. Have a good day. Happy Birthday 🕺🏎👨‍🔧 🍾🎉🎂

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us