Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 going good today mate, not a lot done today having a rest day, just some gardening and tiding up. how about you?

Rest day sounds good ay @Jacques I didn't get up to much either mate

@TAB hey tabby, you are strong. I had the chest infection and put on lots of weight last few weeks. So decided yo cut sugar. In a daze forgot to take meds this morning. Felt horrible for a while. Think meds kicking in a bit now. Hope you're okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

i put on a bit recently @Meowmy  got used to face looking dift every day of week recently. then stopped to think what had actually been eating like over 2-3 weeks, just crazy .. should have put more on lol. anyway , threw a few things out and try to think about things a bit more. yeah , done that w meds.

lot I have now are scary as no days on them , so sometimes dont know if taken or not..

@TAB hey tabby, lucky to have survived last few hours. Life is so fragile really. Mum is very old. But she really worry for me now. When she leaves, I will have horrible life and end ha.  Hope it won't be so bad.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

if she is horrible to you , how does having her around help you @Meowmy  ? please explain that to me ?

@TAB hey tabby, mum had her own issues. But she tries to support me. I have forgiven her all the inadequacies. God has mercy on us. Life is so hard. Thank you for being my friend. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay well maybe get a pet @Meowmy  you still a have a long time to live yet 

@TAB hey tabby, I don't know how long I will live. I have big weaknesses in my health. Life seems complex and hard ha. Hope you will live long. You're stronger than me.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha I am lazy to point of being bedridden @Meowmy  if i dont make huge changes in by next 12 mths not good at all 

you are walking, I dont even do that anymore, ok Tomorrow.

i ache all over ,. have no proper meds ha ha 

maybe retire to somewhere cheap in few years lol

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us