Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy you've done well being out of hospital 7 years and getting to this stage after being so ill. Pat yourself on the back. You try very hard, its obvious and you are very compassionate towards others. I get annoyed sometimes going around in circles but I know why I experience my limits. You keep me walking and remind me to be more self tolerant. 

@SmilingGecko hey SG, thank you for kindness message. Have a good day. Take care

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends, take care

Good morning @TAB wishing you a nice day today. Got to just go gently this Monday morning. What is going on in your world? I had to partially disassemble my Hills drying rack in the laundry to get out the back door to put out my blue solar water bottle. Its a hulk of a thing this drying rack. I bought it over winter as my other one broke. Anyway got out the door ok lol. 

@TAB hey tabby, had a few hours sleep. Hope you had good sleep

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko  seems sunny outside . had big sleep(s) after holter , bad back and not being able to wash myself woke 3am had shower , slept 5-8.30

should start on assignments today. Got a 'thing' against it in my head. telling myself am the only one who doesnt understand it (dont really need to , tbh) ,just answer the questions once work out what the hell they are trying to ask. this is because in their attempt to make the course more 'academic' they are asking for long form (ok short essays like 6-800 words) answers, but they are asking like 5 different questions for each one at least . the instructor said one of students in another class used AI mainly just to work out what the question actually was. I am doing the same, then I edit and re-write to marking criteria

Anyway. might start on that today, dunno, have 3 things to do half of it is literally cut and paste , just time consuming, think will get free trial on adobe to merge .pdfs to save me some time, as have docs cannot edit. just feeling ignored re class. should get over myself. also there is a creeping feeling of self-sabotage/discontent , and the thought of trying to get a job with it etc , dunno. dont know if its going to be as straightforward as they make out. anyway , will keep at it . I made similar noises to mate few mths ago, he said 'though you wanted to do this' ah , yeah, but a lot of this is just BS and wont actually be doing poss for years . will only get entry level jobs just having done course, so will be using pre prepared material. this is all theory, ie what you could/now can do .. one day .. in the future ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good re sleep @Meowmy  are you still off work ?

my back is a lot better today, still being bit careful, only time really feel it is trying to twist to do up seatbelt in car etc. before was getting in bed , bending , sitting, lying in bed , most things. was really 'at' myself about getting bathtub yest. well I looked at prices for trailer hire anyway. one way ie drive to pick tub up (most a few hours away near city), get trailer there and drop here is like $320 (wtaf) didnt want to buy the thing..

but if get here , drive there empty pickup and drive back its like $80 ha ha

wish had a ute , maybe will cheat and hire one for the day . I did trailer thing last year and year before , but really dont want to deal with it anymore.

@TAB hey tabby, glad your back is better. Out walk and coffee here. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

might try walk later here @Meowmy  funny, I feel need shower, but only had one few hours ago ha

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us