Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ha yeah. thanks @Meowmy 

Good Morning @Oaktree @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Macqua @Mustang67 @MJG017 @Emelia8 @oceangirl @Appleblossom @MDT @StanD @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Zoe7  and anyone else around

Been sleeping and shut in most of week inbetween getting new Will and drs hassles

went for a walk like 6am , first walk in ages . was 'feels like' minus 4 deg ha ha done now. feels good.

@TAB hey tabby, hope we both eat well today as well ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh I had a big bowl of spicy noodles yest, cheapest ones. gut complaining lol, not used to it atm @Meowmy  might try a salad later, but soup might be an idea

@Oaktree has got me making sandwich wraps out of red lentils @TAB @Meowmy  Haven't tried making the red lentil wraps yet but just had a supermarket wrap for brekky filled with eggplant pesto I made yesterday and a pan of lightly fried mushrooms for fillings. I never tried this for brekky before but it was a great way to use up vegetables! No food waste and super healthy. You just put the pesto on the wrap throw on the mushrooms, roll the wrap and eat. YUMMO

@Oaktree a beautifully crafted timeless classic is the Morgan. Much like yourself.

Top of the morning to you.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay sounds interesting @SmilingGecko  I might get soup going again with all these cold mornings here lately ok well maybe porridge lol 

@TAB It’s not a competition. What time are we meeting at the Defence Force Vehicle auction 😆 LOL

I think @Oaktree‘s choice of the Morgan is outstanding. Choosing classic style over brute force

G

@TAB hey tabby, done walk. Going to have coffee. Hope your gut gets better soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

..no , it good looking re 917 @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Mustang67  priceline have a deal on kieser if you look it up , prob all sorts of catches who knoes

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us