Skip to main content
Snowie
Community Guide

My special place

Well yesterday certainly threw everything off track. But thanks to some very thoughtful and kind people I was able to get threw it and continue.

I cannot say a lot about what happened as I am sure you all understand but need this support in place.

Things WILL be ok, just a lot to work out. 

Psych visit yesterday sorted out some of the things and more things will be happening early next week.

I am sorry if I put anyone through any despair, but unfortunately what happened yesterday morning had to be done.

Thank you all for your continued support. Heart

@outlander@Sans911@Former-Member@Bubbles3@greenpea@Shaz51@CheerBear@Phoenix_Rising@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Zoe7@Queenie@Former-Member

Brain still not functioning anyone so sorry if I missed anyoneHeart

Smiley Happy for @Phoenix_Rising as I know how much you don't like love hearts!!!

17,605 REPLIES 17,605

Re: My special place

No need to explain im glad your back ❤ @Snowie
Former-Member
Not applicable

No need for sorrys needed hunni you said it your self 'what happened had to be done' i know it still wasnt easy for you in anyway, take it easy n be kind to yaself xxx
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just hope @Snowie,we can all overcome our problems somehow.

Like everyone else - no need to say sorry - we all understand it was absolutely necessary @Snowie Heart

What is important is you are here, you are safe and you are back where you have so much support Smiley Very Happy 

btw - love the avatar - and very appropriate under the circumstances Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Snowie
Glad your back
💛💙💚💓💖💕

Thats what I thought too @Zoe7. Unfortunately I cannot use the other one, but still have it on my phone Heart

Thanks @Bubbles3 Heart

How are you going @Snowie

Completely understand @Snowie - I like this one more - it portrays you really well - soft, comforting, intelligent and underneath instinct and  the need for freedom. This is exactly how I see you @Snowie so this one is perfect Heart

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us