Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Yep @TAB  - lining up for the number 2 tomorrow if feeling up for it...probably more likely later in the week.

Happy course and birthday tomorrow!

G'night

TAB
Senior Contributor

..thanks @StuF  ok mine was $20 btw. but takes like 10mins tops re cut.

slept most of afternoon here. still feel stuffed tho lol. might have quick look at teev b4 bed . Nite

@TAB will your lecture mates sing happy birthday to you tomorrow?

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

..only if I tell them @Glisten .. ..

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @StuF @Bill16 

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten 

Morning all...ok, so I slept through most of the Actual morning. I have at least made a GP appointment for this afternoon.

I hope your days are going well!

@GlistenAs for birthday boy and his classmates singing happy birthday...we need a man on the inside...oh wait...we need Another man! lol

Hello @StuF and good afternoon to you. Had some stray dogs at my place running around the back yard before trying bite a letter out of the letterbox. Theyre gone now. One had a collar the other did not. It was a struggle trying to get them out of the back yard! Both labradors one yellow and the other black. They must have met eachother somewhere, they had no sense of humans or probably escaped from someones lonely backyard. Well they've gone now.

Council elections are happening soon with my weird council. Think I've mentioned to you before the crazy stuff that has come to pass with all kinds of court cases, personal injury, corruption, violence, abuse, a documentary, mainstream news reports and even one suicide. Makes you wonder if its worth voting. Our council has been in administration for years. Dont know if anything can fix it now. They need to nuke a bomb on the council chambers

How goes it @StuF good luck with gp ,I got the psych this arvo 

Hiya @SmilingGecko 

Glad you managed to get the dogs out!

Local councils are basket cases at the best of times...sure, that's just my relatively uninformed opinion, but still

Lifeline Macarthur

Contact Us